1.30.2011

Crochet Scrubbie Pattern

I just love these scrubbies! They have so many different uses! I've made them bigger and use them as a baby rag, I scrub pots and pans, and even my face with them--never after using them on the pans of course.  They are super easy and quick to make!

If you don't know how to crochet, you can buy these in my shop! lillybunnsboutique.etsy.com!

Yarn: Doesn't really matter, but it needs to be a worsted weight.  I like cotton yarn (sugar and cream brand) for its softness and bright colors.  Red heart super saver might be a little more abrasive.



Hook: G
Abreviations:
     St: Stitch
     Ch: Chain
     SC: SC
Notes: This is made in one continuous ring, you can make bigger by adding increase rows.  These don't need to be exact, but if you are a stickler for that kinda thing, you may want to use a stitch marker to note where the beginning of a row is.

Row 1: Ch 6 Slip St closed to form ring
Row2: 6 SC into ring. (6)
Row 3: 2 SC in each st around (12)
Row 4: *1 SC in next st, 2 SC in next st** repeat from *to ** 5 more times (18)
Row 5: *1 SC in next 2 st, 2 SC in next st** repeat from * to ** 5 more times (24)
Row 6: *1 SC in next 3 st, 2 SC in next st** repear from * to ** 5 more times (30)
Row 7: *1 sc in next 4 st, 2 SC  in next st** repeat from* to ** 5 more times (36)
To finish: skip one stitch, slip stitch and tie off.  This will make it to lie down more.

These will be about 3 inches in diameter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to know what my readers have to think! (please keep them pg, those deemed inapropriate by me will not be displayed)