11.08.2010

Sewing Frenzy

I've been working, working, working on everything for the craft show Dec. 4.  I'm getting very excited for it.  I've got my booth designed out on the computer, I can't wait to see it in real life!  The plan for this week is to get all of the minky washcloths and blankets finished! I think I should be able to make it.
Pink/White Minky Washcloths

I'm very excited for a distraction coming over Wednesday.  One of my dear friends is coming over so we can sew a ring sling together! She has the most adorable 19 month old, AND a 2 month old.  Needless to say, wearing the 2 month old has become a necessity for her.  It will be my first ring sling to make, but I have made a mei tai and moby wraps in the past.  I'll be taking pics and will post a tutorial of the process on here.  I may even video and post on you tube...MAYBE lol.

Great ring sling by LittlePeeperKeepers on Etsy.
Ring slings are a great fast way to wear your baby.  They are significantly smaller so they fit in a diaper bag more easily.  They are also easier to nurse in.  Plus the tail can be used to cover yourself for privacy while nursing! I can't wait to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to know what my readers have to think! (please keep them pg, those deemed inapropriate by me will not be displayed)