3.20.2011

Gotta Get better at this

So I only say that like every few month right? lol I'm SO bad about keeping up with my blog! I'll get inspired, and forget to write it down and then sit to write and can't think of anything remotely interesting to write about.  Not to mention my HOURS of work on the SAHM of Etsy blog.  But those are just excuses, there's really no reason I can't keep up with this blog better!

I'm one of those people who is obsessed with being on the computer.  It doesn't matter what it is, I just feel like I need to be on.  Well, I've been spending more time in the blogosphere reading some really terrific blogs and have come to realize I'm missing something.  That is besides the hundreds of followers.  Nearly everyone of my favorites has a regular posting schedule, so by george, I'm going to too!

So, for now at least, my schedule will be

Monday: God Moves Monday.  Coming out of being in church on Sunday I'll share how God has been working in my life, and things that have come to mind.

Tuesdays: Tutorials! ALL of my Favorites have tutorials on their blogs, and tuesday seems to be the day to do them!

Wednesday: Series.  I'll do a series on a variety of things.  First up, using your camera for some FANTASTIC photos!

Thursday: All about my shop! See the new items and previews of things to come!

Friday: Feature Friday!  All about great shops I've seen, blogs I've visited, and wonderful products I love!

So here's to hoping I can keep up with this! Obviously sickness, and such might just interrupt my regular programming, but I think it's do-able!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to know what my readers have to think! (please keep them pg, those deemed inapropriate by me will not be displayed)